Sunday, May 17, 2009

The (almost) "Daily" Sexy.






the sexiest piece of technoloy, i've seen since the laser.


I don't know much about anything tech related, but I do know a thing or two about pretty things...

Apple, for example, makes a cocktail of pretty things. I have all sorts of irrational crushes on their marketing team. When I walk into the Apple store I get butterflies in my stomach. I'm immediately overcome by the urge to run my fingers over everything.
It's similar to how I get when I walk into a Microsoft party,wait no, it's not that way at all...

Sometimes I go in to just stare at all the products, and while I'm absolutely entranced by their iwhatevers, all the bustling sounds of sales persons, apprehensive customers, and obnoxious techno music, dissipates, and it's just me, the iMac and love.

But anyhow enough of that...the point is, this Macbook case, is my first "TADS" entry, because just look at it...sure it's not made by Apple ( (*) Speck), but still... If I was a Macbook, I'd totally want that all over me.

If you're wondering, it's totally as satiny as it looks. It's also incredibly durable, has rubberized feet, and it's kind of see through, which is essential because the little Apple logo has to show through when the computer's on (duh). They come in all sorts of colors,too...but they're all like Jolly Rancher colors, and honestly...those are kind of lame. For the serious, elegant type (which totally describes me)...charcoal is the perfect color.

I decided I want satin pillows now, and silk blankets (i know i know..i used to judge people with silk bedding). Also, I'm going to look for this same type of cover for everything I own. Soon my whole room will look like a cave, but at least I'll want to touch everything. Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment